DORFROMANTIK is now in active development by our newly formed studio Toukana.
We're planning a release in the first half of 2021 bringing much more content and improvements to the game.
If you like the Dorfromantik Prototype and would like to stay up to date, please consider following us on Twitter or on our Itch-page.
HOW TO PLAY
- Turn on some good music and get comfortable :)
- Place the tile indicated on top of your stack (on the right side of the screen) on an available and free hexagon field on the map by just clicking on one of the blank fields.
- Try to complete the given quests (on upper side of the screen) to gain more tiles to place. You can see how many tiles you gain in the yellow hexagon at the bottom of the tasks. If you run out of tiles to place, you will lose the game, so always check the stack size indicator at the bottom.
- Use the highlight groups (see controls below or use the button on top left of the screen) as a help to overview your groups (trees, houses and fields).
- The highscore at the top right of the screen shows how many tiles you have placed.
- Left Click (on an available free tile) - place tile from top of the stack
- Right Click (holding) - rotate scene
- Mousewheel - zoom in / out
- 1 - highlight tree groups
- 2 - highlight house groups
- 3 - highlight farm groups
- Space - clear all highlights
- R to Restart the Game
- Esc to Exit the Game
- added restart & quit functionalities
- uploaded improved, tested Mac build
- removed tile with 6 tracks
- added Linux build (untested)
Download the "2020_06_11_Dorfromantik_Win.zip"-archive and unpack it with Winzip or 7zip. Open the newly created folder and doubleclick the executable "Dorfromantik" - have fun building!
Download the "2020_06_11_Dorfromantik_Mac.app.zip" -archive and unpack it. Double-click the .app and the game should start. We tested the game on a Mac Book Pro 2015 with MacOS Catalina 10.15.4. That's the only Mac we currently have access to, we're sorry if there's trouble with this version!